我恐怕赶不上换机
I might miss the connecting flight
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Ladies and gentlemen,our flight will be delayed forone hour due to the congestion of the airport.
各位女士,各位先生,因为机场拥挤,我们的班机将会延误一个小时。
B:Excuse me,Miss.What did the announcementsay?
对不起,小姐.广播说些什么呢?
A:We’ll be delayed for one hour,because the airport is very crowded.
因为机场拥挤,我们的班机将会延误一个小时。
B:No kidding! We’ll miss the connecting flight.
不是开玩笑吧!我们将赶不上转机。
A:Oh, will you? That’s too bad.We’re very sorry to cause you a lot of trouble.
哦,是吗?那太糟了,非常抱歉给你带来了那么多麻烦。
B:I really have to get to Paris by this evening.
我真的必须今晚到达巴黎。
Would you please try to find any other available flight?
请你替我找其他班机,好吗?
我感到不舒服
I don’t feel well
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Excuse me, Miss.My friend is sick.
对不起,小姐。我的朋友生病了。
B:Is he?Yes,he looks pale.Is there anything I can dofor him?
是他吗?是的,他看起来面色苍白。我能为他做些什么吗?
A:Yes.Please give him some water.
是的,请给他拿些水。
B:Certainly.
好的。
A:And do you have any medicine for airsickness?
还要问一下,你们有晕机 药吗?
B:Well,yes.I’ll give him the medicine,too.
哦,有。我也会给他拿来晕机药的。
A:I appreciate your help.
很感激你的协助。
