2012年BEC商务英语中级写作指导(9)
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何? Whats your general impression,may I ask?
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。 I’m I’mpressed by your approach to business.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.www.examw.com
我想也许将来我们可以合作。 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。 The purpose of my coming here is toinquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。 We would be glad to start business with you.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。 I’d appreciate your kind consi’deration in the coming negotiation.
我们十分乐意帮助。 We are happy to be of help.
我保证通力合作。 I can assuer you of our close cooperation.
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗? Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。 You may be interested in only some of the items.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。 I can just have a glance at the rest.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。 All these articles are best selling lines.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。 Your desire coincides with ours.
怪不得你这幺有经验。 No wonder youre so experienced.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗? Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
我们什幺时候洽谈生意? At what time can we work out a deal?
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。 We also hope to expand our business with you.
这是我们的共同愿望。 This is our common desire.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。 Ive read about it,but i’d like to know more about it.
百闻不如一见。 Seeing is believing.
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢? How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
