2011年报关员英语辅导:经典英语辅导(98)

发布时间:2019-02-22 14:08:30

Please accept our apologies for the delay

送货迟了请接受我们的道歉

I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process

很对不起,肯定是生产工序出错啦

What exactly is the problem?

问题到底是什么?

Can you give me the order number?

请告诉我订单号好吗?

What is the actual quantity stated?

实际的数量说明什么?

讨论合约内容

When can we discuss the contract?

什么时候我们可以商量签约

We would like to discuss the means of delivery detail

我们想详细商谈送货条款

There are some points we have not worked out

还有一些要点我们还没达成一致

不能立即决定

I can not give you a definite answer right now

我不能马上给您一个明确的答复

Please let me think it over

让我再考虑考虑吧

Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?

下午再给您答复好吗?

在签约之前

When can we sign the contract?

我们什么时候签约?

Are you ready to sign?

您准备好签约了吗?

Are you satisfied with the contract?

对这合同满意吗?

阅读更多其他试题,请访问生活日记网 用日志记录点滴生活!考试试题频道。
喜欢考试试题,那就经常来哦

该内容由生活日记网提供.