7 The German quotation is lower than yours.
德国报价比你们的低。
8 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.
您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。
9 I‘’d like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.
我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。
10 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.
如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。
11 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.
如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。
12 If you insist on your original price, I‘’m afraid you will have little chance to get the business.
如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。
13 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.
别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%.
14 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.
市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。
15 I‘’m glad that we‘’ve settled the price.
很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。
16 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.
非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。
17 What‘’s your counter-offer?
您的还价是多少?
18 It‘’s impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.
不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。
19 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.
和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。
20 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I‘’m afraid.
恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。
