2013年报关英语:英汉对照国际贸易常用缩写语3

发布时间:2022-01-08 20:39:19

1.Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.

从质量方面考虑,我认为这个价格是合理的。

2.Our products are of high quality.

我们的产品质量好。

3.Our products can stand competition.

我们的产品是有竞争力的。

4.I don’t think the end user would accept your price.

客户很难接受你们的价格。

5.In order to conclude the business, we may make some concessions.

为了成交,我们可以作些让步。

6.We are prepared to make a 2% reduction if your order is big enough.

如果你们订货数量大,我们准备减价2%。

7.In order to conclude the transaction, we accept your price.

为了达成交易,我们接受你方的价格。

8.What do your think of your price?

您觉得你们的报价怎么样?

9.I’ am afraid your price is quite high.

我觉得你们的价格比较高。

10.I’ m afraid we can’ t accept your price.

我们无法接受你方的还盘。

11.At present the supply of this commodity exceeds the demand.

目前这种商品是供过于求。

12.This is our lowest quotation. I’ m afraid we can’ t go any further.

这是我方的最低报价,不能再让了。

13.We may accept your price only if you can make an earlier shipment.

如果您们答应提前交货,我们可以接受你方的价格。

14.How many do you intend to order?

这种产品你们想订多少?

15.We want to order 800 cases.

我们想订800箱。

16.The most we can offer you at present is 500 cases.

目前我们最多只能报500箱。

17.I suggest you buy this product.

我建议你们购买这种商品。

18.The supply position of this product is better.

这种商品的供应情况好一些。

19.The minimum quantity of an order for the goods is 500 cases.

这种产品的起订量是500箱。

20.What do you think of the terms of payment?

关于付款条件,你们还有什么意见?

21.We hope you will accept D/P payment terms.

我们希望你们接受D/P付款方式。

22.We are thinking of payment by D/A

我们准备用D/A付款方式 。

23.We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable against shipping documents.

我们采用不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据结汇付款方式。

24.I wonder if you will accept D/P?

你们能不能接受付款交单。

25.For large orders, we insist on payment by L/C.

对于金额大的订货,我们要求开信用证。

26.An irrevocable L/C gives your exports the protection of a banker’s guarantee.

不可撤消的信用证给出口商增加了银行的担保。

27.Your L/C must reach us 30 days before delivery.

你们一定要在交货期前30天把信用证开达我方。

28.The L/C should be opened by the buyer 15 to 20 days before delivery.

付款用信用证,在交货前15天到20天期间由买方开出。

29.We would prefer you to pay for imports in RMB.

我们希望你们最好用人民币支付。

30.The L/C remain valid for 15 days from the date of shipment.

信用证应在装船后15天内有效。

31.This same method applies to all the other three shipments.

其他3批货也照此办理。

32.You should produce a similar Letter of Guarantee jointly signed by two banks.

你方应该提交有两家银行签署的保证函。

33.You will have to open the L/C one month before the time you want the goods to be delivered.

在交货期前1个月,你方必须开立信用证。

34.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能再提前—点交货呢?

阅读更多其他试题,请访问生活日记网 用日志记录点滴生活!考试试题频道。
喜欢考试试题,那就经常来哦

该内容由生活日记网提供.