We"re here to discuss the trade marks of your products.
我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。
We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.
我们已经收到贵方的发货,质量很好。
The goods are available in different qualities.
此货有多种不同的质量可供。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.
我们的质量完全以货样为准。
Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.
只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。
If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.
如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。
There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.
两者在质量上无显著差异。
We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。
As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.
只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。
Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren"t they?
价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?
The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.
接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。
Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.
我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。
The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.
新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。
We filed a claim with(against) you for the shortweight.
关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。
The Chinese representative and Mr.Bake discussed the claim.
中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。
We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim.
我们已经收到你方解决我们索赔问题的汇款。
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。
We have already made a careful investigation of the case.
我们已经对这个索赔案件做了详细的调查研究。
We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。
But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我们不能接受你方索赔。
I’ll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.
我立即写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。
I’m afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美圆。
I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。
There are some different types of claims.
索赔有几种不同的类型。
This is a claim on quality.
这是质量索赔。
This is a claim on shortweight.
这是短重索赔。
This is a claim on delayed shipment.
这是延期装运索赔。
Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
短重索赔是由包装破损或装运短重引起的。
Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery
according to time schedule.
延期索赔是对卖方没有按时装运货物而提出的索赔。
Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
品质(质量)索赔是在货物质量低劣或是质量改变的条件下发生的。
