The author taught Paul a lot about writing.那个作家教了保罗很多有关写作的东西。
I bought some salt,soy sauce and mineral water at the market.我在市场买了些盐、酱油和矿泉水。
I’m sorry for calling you this late,but I really have to talk to you.抱歉这么晚打电话给你,但是我真的得跟你谈谈。
It’s almost finished.差不多完成了。
She had already gone when I arrived.我到的时候她已经走了。
I’m sorry I don’t have time to talk.很抱歉,我没时间谈话。
I thought his talk was awful.我觉得他的讲话糟糕得很。
It’s wrong for you to quarrel so often.你们经常这么争吵是不对的。
He looks very strong,but he has a very soft voice.他看起来很强壮,但他的声音很温柔。
I always feel awkward when I have to speak English.当我得要说英语时,我总是感到尴尬。
He always visits me at an awkward time.他老是在我不方便的时候来访。
You should learn to crawl before you can walk.在能走之前你先得学会爬。
