I haven’t made a decision yet.我还没有做出决定。
I apologize for leaving you alone.我很抱歉把你一个人留下。
China and America should work together.中美应该携手合作!
What do you think of the relationship between China and America?你对中美关系有何看法?
The famous musician from America is supposed to come tonight.这个著名的美国音乐家今晚应该会来。
The famous physician had to make a tough decision.
那个著名的医生不得不做出一个困难的决定。
It’s very kind of you to help us.谢谢你帮助我们
Call me tonight if possible.如果可能的话给我打个电话。
As a matter of fact,he’s the general manager of a big company.事实上,他是一家大公司的总经理。
She is a very clever girl.她是一个非常聪明的女孩。
er father is a teacher and her mother is a nurse.她的爸爸是个老师,她的妈妈是个护士。
What’s the purpose of your visit?你参观的目的是什么?
