What a day!I’m beat!这一天过得呀!我累死了!
I have to find a better job.我得找一份更好的工作。
Don’t believe him;he’s just boasting.别相信他,他只不过是在自吹自擂。
Don’t copy my work or we’ll both get into trouble.别抄袭我的功课,否则我们俩都会有麻烦。
Don’t baby the boy.别惯这孩子。
Do you want to grab a bite before the movie?想不想在电影开始前吃点什么?
I’m going to buy some roses for my babe.我要给我的爱人买些玫瑰花。
Can you see that big building about two blocks away?你能看见两个街区之外的那幢大楼吗?
He works in a bank,but his hobby is building model boats.他在银行工作,但他的业余爱好是做船舶模型。
Bob gave his big brother a brown teddy bear.鲍勃给了他哥哥一个棕色的玩具熊。
Sorry to bother you,but could you tell me the way to the club?很抱歉打扰你,你能告诉我去俱乐部怎么走吗?
Business is business.工作就是工作,不能讲私情。(公事公办)
Be punctual.要严格遵守时间。
Be a man!你得像个男子汉!
