These are bigger than those.这些要比那些大。
Though my mother is old.she still has smooth skin.尽管我母亲年纪大了,她的皮肤却还是很光滑。
I’d rather go there than to your brother’s house.我宁愿去那里也不去你哥哥家。
Either we go now,or we wait for another day with better weather.我们或者现在去,或者等哪一天天气好点再去。
Other than that,we were together the whole time.除了那个时候,我们一直在一起。
This leather is smoother than that leather.这种皮革比那种皮革光滑。
The mother clothed her little baby beautifully.妈妈给他的小婴儿穿上漂亮的衣服。
I’m sorry to bother you,but could I speak to you for a moment?对不起,可以跟你说几句话吗?
e didn’t even bother to say thank you.他连一声谢谢也没说。
You don’t look very happy.Is something bothering you?你好像不是很开心,到底有什么事使你心烦?
Don’t bother waiting for me.I’ll catch up with you later.不用等我,我很快就能追上你们的。
Don’t bother me with this and that.不要什么事都来烦我。
My back is bothering me again.我的背又疼得要命了。
Don’t bother.别烦我。
It’s no bother.一点都不麻烦。
I can’t be bothered with that right now.现在我没空处理这个。
I’m taking business courses to further my career.为了促进我的事业,我在上商业课程。
