2012年商务英语初级考试口语教程:入境审查
Practical Conversation 实用会话 A:May I see your passport? 我可以看一下你的护照 吗? B:Here it is. 给. A:How long are you going to stay? 你打算留境多久呢? B:For one week. 一个星期. A:What’s the purpose of your visit? 你入境的目的是什么? B:For Sightseeing. 观光。 A:Where are your going to stay? 你打算住在什么地方呢? B:At the Hilton Hotel. 住在希尔顿饭店。 A:Do you have anything to declare? 你有任何物品要申报吗? B:No, nothing. 没有。 A:How much money do you have with you?你身上带有多少钱呢?
B:I have ten hundred dollars in Japanese yen.
我身上带有1000日元。
A:My baggage is missing!
我的行李遗失了!
B:Do you have air ticket and claim tag?
你有机票和行李单吗?
A:Here they are.
这些就是。
A:Well,then,would you fill out this PIR form?And also we need your signature here.
哦,那么请你填写这张PIR表好吗?同时还需要你在这里签名。
B:How soon would you deliver my baggage?
你们多长时间可以把行李送来呢?
A:Hopefully by tomorrow evening.Which hotel are you going to stay?
希望明天晚上,你打算住在哪里呢?
B:At the down town Hilton Hotel.
住在城中希尔顿饭店。
A:When is the expected date of your departure?
你打算什么时间离境呢?
B:I’m going to return next week.
我将于下个星期回去。
