2017年日常商务英语口语(3)

发布时间:2022-05-26 08:53:59

状况1:在公司接应电话

A:这是ABC公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?

This is ABC company. May I help you?

B:我要找王大卫先生(请接王大卫先生)。

David Wang,please./Is David in?/Could I speak to David?

A:请问贵姓?

Who is calling/speaking?/May I have your name?

B:William Johnson。

A:请稍候。

Hold on,please/Wait for a moment.

(如果要找的人不在时)

A:对不起,他不在,您要留言吗?

Sorry, he’s(was/went) out. Would you like to leave a message?

B:请他回电,告诉他我在公司等他的电话。(我住在希尔顿饭店,房号1020)

Tell him to call me back, for I will wait for his telephone in my componey. (I live in room 1020, Hilton hotlel)

A:好的,他一回来,我会请他马上回电。(我会将此留言转告他)谢谢来电!

Ok, I’ll ask him to call you back as soon as he returns.(I’ll give him the message)Thank you for your call.

B:谢谢您的帮忙。

Thank you for your help.

状况2 人在国外,经由接线生打对方付款电话回台湾

A:接线生,我要打一通对方付款的越洋电话到台湾。

Operator, I want to make a collect overseas phone call to Taiwan.

B:您要找哪位?

Whom would you like to speak to?

A:David Lee。

B:电话号码多少?

Telephone number?

A:代码是886,区码是02,电话号码是25432100。

The code is 886, the area code is 02, the phone number is 25432100.

B:您的大名?

May I have your name?

A:Lisa Wang。

B:请等一会儿。

Hold on, please.

A:好的,谢谢。

Ok, thank you.

B:接通了,请讲。

The line is through now. Please speak.

状况3 在公司接电话,要找的人如不在,请对方留言。

A:早安,ABC公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?

Morning,this is ABC company,may I help you?

B:请接分机123。

Extension 123,please.

A:请稍候。

Hold on,please.

B:谢谢。

Thank you.

C:出口部,我可以帮到您什么忙吗?

Import department,may I help you?

B:是的,我想和王先生谈话。

Yes,I would like to speak to Mr.Wang.

C:对不起,他不在公司(他刚出去吃午饭),您要不要留言给他?

Sorry,he was out(he went out to have luch just now).Would you like to leave a message?

B:是的,请他回电,我的名字是David Lee,我的电话号码是27720151。

Yes,please ask him to call me back,I’m David Lee,my phone number is 27720151.

C:请再重复一下电话号码。

Please repeat your phone number.

B:好的,2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1。

Ok, 2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1

C:您的大名如何拼写?

How do you spell your name?

B:D-A-V-I-D L-E-E. D-A-V-I-D L-E-E

C:他一回来,我请他回电。

I’ll ask him to call back as soon as he returns.

B:谢谢,再见。

Thank you, bye.

C:谢谢来电。

Thank you for your call/Thank you for calling.

1、打电话号码 make a phone call

2、接线生 operator

3、对方付款电话 collect call

4、预先付款电话 prepaid call

5、长途电话 long distance call

6、市内电话 local call

7、国际电话 international phone call/overseas phone call

8、代码 code

9、区码 area code

10、等一下 Hold on,please./Wait a moment./Moment,please./Wiat a minute./One moment,pleast.

11、分机 extension

12、部门 department

13、(请对方)留话 leave a message/Would you like to leave a message?

14、(帮不在的人)留话 take a message/May I take a message?

15、重复 repeat/Can you repeat your phone number?

16、回电 call back

状况4:客人来电,刚好接电话的人就是要找的人,互相问候,约订见面时间地点

A:早安,这是ABC公司。我可以帮到您什么忙吗?

Morning,this is ABC company.May I help you?

B:请接李先生。

Mr.Lee please./Is Mr.Lee in?/May I speak to Mr.Lee?

A:是的,我就是。请问谁来电?

Yes,speaking.Who is calling?/May I have your name?

B:我是美国来的George。

I am George from USA.

A:噢,George,您好吗?您现在在哪里?

Oh,George,how are you?Where are you in now?

B:很好,谢谢,我现在在台北。

Very fine,thank you,I am in Taibei now.

A:您何时到台北的?

When did you come to Taipei?

B:前天(昨晚很晚的时候)

The day before yesterday.

A:很高兴听到您的消息,您现在住哪个饭店?

It’s my pleasure to hear you,Which hotel do you stay in now?

B:我住希尔顿饭店。

I stay in Hilton hotel.

A:房号几号?

What is the room number?

B:1020。

1020

A:我们今晚可以碰个面吗?

May I have a appointment with you tonight?

B:很抱歉,我今晚排满了,明天晚上如何?

Very sorry,I am occupied tonight,what about tomorrow night?

A:可以,在哪里见面?几点钟?

Ok,where and when?

B:7:00,在我住的饭店。

7:00,in my staying hotel.

A:好的,我会到饭店接您,明晚见。

Ok,I am going to the hotel to pick you up.see you tomorrow night.

单词/词组

1、请再说一遍 Pardon?/May I beg your pardon?

2、请问贵姓 Who is calling?/Who is speaking?/May I have your name?

3、前天 the day before (yesterday)

后天 the day after (tomorrow)

4、到达 arrive/reach/get

5、占满 occupy

我没空 I’m occupy./I have no time./I’m not available.

状况5:去接客户前,先打电话到饭店提醒他

A:希尔顿饭店,我可以帮到您什么吗?

This is Hilton hotel,may I help you?

B:请接1020房。

Room .1020 plese.

A:请稍候。

Hold on, please..

C:喂,我是George.

Hello,this is George.

B:George吗?

Is that George speaking?

C:是的,正是,请问哪位?

Yes,it is right,who is speaking?

B:我是ABC公司的Lee。

This is Lee of ABC COMPANY.

C:您好吗?李先生?

How are you ?Mr.Lee?

B:很好,谢谢,您呢?

Fine thank you,and you?

C:我也很好。

I am fine too.

B:我只是要提醒您,我们晚上7:00有约。

I just remind you of our appointment at 7:00 tonight.

C:是的,我记得。

Ok,I see.

B:我现在要去接您。

I am going to pick you up now.

C:谢谢,我会等您。

Thank you,I am waiting for you.

B:待会儿见

See you later.

C:待会儿谈

See you later.

状况6:如不清楚经理什么时候回来,打电话者又无法留言,请他再打来

A:ABC公司,我可以帮到您什么忙吗?

Hello, this is ABCcompany,can I help you?

B:我要和你们外销经理说话

I want to speak to your export manager.

A:很抱歉他刚出去,请问哪位找?

I am sorry ,he went out just now, who is calling?

B:我是美国的John Martin。您知道他什么时候回来吗?

This is John Martin from USA.Do you know when he is coming back?

A:很抱歉,我不知道

I am sorry,I dono’t know.

B:您知道哪里可以找到他吗?

Where can I find him?

A:抱歉,我也不知道,我可以帮他留言吗?

I am sorry ,I don’t know either.May I take a message?

B:没关系,我再打来。

It doesn’t matter,I will call him again.

A:抱歉,我没帮上忙。

I am sorry I couldn’t help you.

状况7:打电话来时,正好忙线中,请对方稍候

A:喂,我要找林先生

Hello, can I speak to Mr. Lin please?

B:对不起,先生,他忙线中,您要不要稍候。

I am sorry sir,the line is busy now.Can you wait for a moment?

A:好的,谢谢。

Ok ,thank you.

B:喂,林先生的电话线通了,请讲。

Hello,the line is through now,please go ahead.

阅读更多外语试题,请访问生活日记网 用日志记录点滴生活!考试试题频道。
喜欢考试试题,那就经常来哦

该内容由生活日记网提供.