BEC中级阅读素材:如何表达意愿

发布时间:2019-02-01 04:26:21

商务英语中有很多时候都需要详细描述事物的具体细节,这些语句在平时我们要注意总结和练习。

第一句:We"d like to know the minimum order quantity per color and per design.

我们想知道贵方每种花色和款式的最低订购量。

A: You are dealing in print shirt.

贵方经营印花衬衫。

B: Yes, we have many years’experience in this market.

是的,我们在该领域有很多年的经验了。

A: Good. We’d like to know the minimum order quantity per color and per design.

那很好。我们想知道贵方每种花色和款式的最低订购量。

B: Four dozens.

四打。

第二句:We are anxious to get an offer for your products.

我们很急于获得你方的报价。

A: What price could you quote us on two dozens? As it’s the first time for our cooperation, we don’t want to import too many.

那么你方两打的价格是多少呢?鉴于这是我们第一次合作,我们不想进口过多货物。

B: Oh, we will give you offer as soon as possible.

噢,我们会尽快给您报价。

A: We are anxious to get an offer for your products.

我们很急于获得你方的报价。

您可以在“询价单”中选择“手机短信”进行询价:将您的询价内容发送到对方手机上,或短信留言提醒对方查看您的询价。

其他表达法:

We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for print shirt.

我们想知道你们的印花衬衫到东京的到岸价。

We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios.

我们很高兴能够得到你方这个牌子收音机的报价。

阅读更多外语试题,请访问生活日记网 用日志记录点滴生活!考试试题频道。
喜欢考试试题,那就经常来哦

该内容由生活日记网提供.